There is a steep economic toll for diabetes on both patients and the healthcare system. For people with diabetes, medical costs are more than twice as high as those without diabetes. In 2017, the total cost of diagnosed diabetes was $327 billion in the US. Telehealth can help curb these figures by optimizing clinical efficiency, reducing office visits and their associated costs, decreasing costs associated with transportation, reducing costs associated with disease exacerbation (due to improved outcomes), and decreasing readmission and unnecessary healthcare facility utilization.
- Expanded capacity/access: Our platform expands healthcare access, reaching more patients, breaking barriers, and ensuring care is accessible anytime, anywhere.
- Reduced Cost: Home health care through our platform decreases operating costs, which can help clinics and hospitals provide high-quality care more cost-effectively.
- Individually Tailored Treatment: The platform offers personalized medical treatment, adapted to the individual needs of each patient. This guarantees effective and specific medical care for each case.
- Scheduling Convenience: Patients can easily schedule their consultations and follow-ups, improving their experience and avoiding long wait times at medical facilities.
- Reduced Transportation Barriers: By providing care in the home, we eliminate the need for transportation for patients, which can be especially beneficial for those with limited mobility.
- Greater Privacy While Receiving Treatment: Patients can receive medical care in a more private and comfortable environment, fostering a sense of trust and comfort during treatment.
- Environmental Benefits: Home health care reduces the carbon footprint by reducing the need for travel and the use of unnecessary medical resources.